JShumate

Weekly CCRCC Website News

ccrcctoplogo.png.52d65387de087692d56b064

News from the website

www.ccrcc.info

Recent Articles on the Website

Great Planes Bird of Time EP
JShumate
Great Planes is rolling out the new release announcements and this one is aimed right at the sailplane pilots. The iconic Bird of Time is back as an electric powered ARF! This 3 meter (118in) legend…
0 comments

Great Planes PT-19 Sport Scale .46 GP/EP ARF
JShumate
Great Planes has been going after the sport scale market and their latest offering is the PT-19 ARF. With a 56.5″ wingspan it comes in at a convenient size for those looking for a home for their .46…
0 comments

TechOne FPV Wing Review From Motion RC
JShumate
By Matt Maziarz PHOTOS BY BRITTANY MAZIARZ  NEED TO KNOW                                                                                                                                               …
0 comments

Great Planes Giant Big Stik XL
JShumate
Great Planes Giant Big Stik XL 55-61cc Gas/EP ARF   The “Stik” design has been a staple at most RC airfields for many years. The design makes for a great all around flyer. Great Planes has introduce…
0 comments

VIDEO: Tower Hobbies Berlin Express
JShumate
The post VIDEO: Tower Hobbies Berlin Express appeared first on Fly RC Magazine. View the full article
0 comments

Recent Images on the Website

9519077060_commerceproduct_7182_143_143.jpg
phues
40 views 0 comments
9519077060_commerceproduct_7182_142_142.jpg
phues
36 views 0 comments
9519077060_commerceproduct_7182_141_141.jpg
phues
43 views 0 comments
9519077060_commerceproduct_7182_140_140.jpg
phues
39 views 0 comments
9519077060_commerceproduct_7182_139_139.jpg
phues
49 views 0 comments

Recent Topics on the Website

rc HELI lipo
Unker
For RC heli and Aircrafts, 2200mah 3S, 5000mah 3S batteries are the ones that you will need to keep an eye on, genstattu has the big RC heli battery super sale on https://goo.gl/KoQ2NA now. This tim…
1 comments

JShumate
  News from the website www.ccrcc.info       Recent Articles on the Website Great Planes Bird of Time EP JShum…
1 comments

Yuneec Typhoon H battery
Unker
Does everyone play Yuneec Typhoon H RC Hexacopter? How about flight time?  I bought Ultrax 6300mah Typhoon H battery, it works well. Up to 22mins of flight time. Great done! Hm, I like their pr…
2 comments

JShumate
  News from the website www.ccrcc.info       Recent Articles on the Website Great Planes Bird of Time EP JShum…
1 comments

JShumate
1 comments

Hot Topics on the Website

2017 Newsletters
JShumate
Attached is the January 2017 Newsletter.   2017_01_JAN.pdf
11 comments

Yuneec quads
rmiller4877
Has anyone had experience with the Yuneec line of quads/drones.  I seem to remember Scott Coyle posting a panoramic video taken from a Yuneec drone.
11 comments

Pay Membership Dues Online
JShumate
All current CCRCC members are now able to pay membership dues online   Simply click "Store" in the navigation bar, then click "Membership Dues" on the next screen. The select which dues you…
9 comments

Relocating to West Virginia
KRProton
Hello fellow CCRCC members. I would like to use this forum to inform my CCRCC friends that I will be relocating to Beckley, West Virginia at the end of October. My wife Wendy has taken the position…
9 comments

Paint Matching
Mike Trautman
I've heard people talking about a paint store in town that can match paint colors and put it in spray cans. Can anyone remind me where that is? Thanks, Mike Trautman
6 comments

Recent Items for Sale on the Website

Sebart Mini Avanti EDF
THanshaw
Selling a Sebart Mini Avanti. It will be a plug in play machine. It has DS390 Servos installed all the way around. It has a castle ESC and six cell EDF. Just installed electric brakes as well. Flow…
0 comments

Great Planes Chipmunk
Gary
81 in. Great Planes Super Chipmunk Moki 1.20 Engine w/on board glow and electric start. Jr R921 9 channel receiver JR 2721 Servos on control surfaces. This is a Great Planes Super Chipmunk w…
0 comments

Test sale
JShumate
Just testing a redo of the classifieds
0 comments

Featured Links

Micro Fasteners - easy website to navigate
TKronas
This is an easy website to navigate. They will be donating 20% of sales to AMA on August 15 th (2017).
0 comments

Giant Scale News
JShumate
A nice alternative to the other monstrous sites
0 comments

This is an auto generated newsletter from the Champaign County R/C Club website found at www.ccrcc.info

The purpose of this newsletter is to highlight the newest and hottest topics, articles, events, and images found on our website.