News Ticker
  • Notice - The CCRCC website will be offline March 2nd and 3rd for a software upgrade. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Grandview Burial Notice

In order to maintain good relations with Grandview Cemetery directly to the west of the flying field, there is to be no model flying at the CCRCC model air park during funerals that are taking place with the exception of SMALL, LOW SPEED electric powered aircraft. These small aircraft must remain within the bounds of the field.  I will do my best to keep this page up to date with notices I receive, but the list posted at the clubhouse should be checked before flying for more current updates.

Stop flying 15 minutes before the burial time. If possible, visually check 45 minutes after burial starts to insure it is actually over.

Sign in to follow this  
Eyalmar

New to the club

Hi All

My name is Eyal and I'm new here, me and my family moved to Champaign 3 years ago, from Israel,  I have 3 little kids and I'm intrested in R/C plane but not just, and I'm a beginner so any help will be great .

I am the guy who lost the apprentice on last Saturday that Mark sent message about so if you find som*thing please let me know :)

also I'm following the events and trying to come to the indoor flying and to the field when possible.

Thanks and hope to meet more people 

Eyal