Posted (edited)

Planes for Sale:

Due to continuing health problems that have gotten worse I have to sale most of my planes. I am looking to try and get around $150 per plane  but I will always take offers. All planes are in flyable condition complete with Motor, servo's and Futaba Receiver. If you do not want the receiver then we can reduce the price some. I also have some kits that I am selling. Do not have that list together yet, If you see something you like text me at 217-714-7246. I will be trying to set up an actual sale date but I just can not plan that at this time. There are several other things like Accu-cycle (non-Lipo) battery charger, Starter, landing gear, and some other smaller items.  Thanks. Gary

Gary's Planes Text page 1 and 2.pdf Gary's Planes Pics015.pdf

Edited by Gary Wolfe

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Gary Wolfe
      Saturday August 3rd from 9-Noon I will be selling my RC plane stuff. There is about 12 planes for sale. I also have some other things like chargers, landing gear, monocoat, servo's and anything else I can find.  I will be taking offers. Thanks Gary Wolfe
    • By Bob Glasa
      I recently met a young lady who asked for help selling her late brother's airplanes, helicopters, and field gear.  He had a couple of Very Nice Glow airplanes , a couple of Helicopters, a NIB Renegade 3D kit, 2 Spektrum Radios, and several BnF Indoor planes.  The 40 size glow airplanes are probably the pick of the lot, but everything has a lot of life left in it and things can be bought for a good price.  How bout helping a fellow RC'er out by taking a look at some of the pictures I've posted and seeing if there isn't something there that you can use?