Grandview Burial Notice

In order to maintain good relations with Grandview Cemetery directly to the west of the flying field, there is to be no model flying at the CCRCC model air park during funerals that are taking place with the exception of SMALL, LOW SPEED electric powered aircraft. These small aircraft must remain within the bounds of the field.  I will do my best to keep this page up to date with notices I receive, but the list posted at the clubhouse should be checked before flying for more current updates.

Friday 1/18/19 - 11 AM

Saturday 1/19/19 - 1 PM

Saturday 1/19/19 - 2 PM

Stop flying 15 minutes before the burial time. If possible, visually check 45 minutes after burial starts to insure it is actually over.

Sign in to follow this  
JShumate

Membership, Handbook, Constitution downloads

Become a Champaign County R/C Club Member

To become a CCRCC member please download the following PDF files. The application should be filled out neatly and completely. 

Click Here To Download The Membership Application PDF

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Member Handbook

All current and future members should download and review the Membership Handbook

Click Here To Download The Membership Handbook

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Constitution and By Laws

All current and future membership should download and review the club Constitution and By Laws

Click Here To Download the Constitution and By Laws

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Become a CCRCC member, you must also be a member of the Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA)

Click the following link to visit the AMA website for membership

https://www.modelaircraft.org/membership/enroll

Edited by JShumate